[VEVO]VEVO Conflicts and what do you think about them

Hello everyone,
Im asking your opinion related to VEVO and their conflicts .
I saw that everyone is making posts complaining to the VEVO directors because their not able to upload and get subscribers because of VEVO.Here is one of the messages:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotofpeople
Dear Vevo, let me start by sayin get your corporate asses off *******! Ever since these big companies started paying off ******* so they could post their videos we can't post ours. We are flagged for infringement evry time we include a song we like in our videos.

This is *******, the place where we can post OUR videos. If we wanted to listen to music from you we'd go to your damn website.To people who want greedy corporates gone thumbs up and copy and paste to all Vevo.
My opinion is that VEVO is bringing us all the new music video's in HQ.FIRST OF ALL! Their buying the rights to publish these video's.Nobody has the right to claim this!
So my opinion is that VEVO should stay and continue bringing us these video's

Well those people obviously don't understand anything about business and copyright. They are lucky they can even listen to music and watch music videos on ******* for free. Just because it's called "*******" doesn't mean you can just upload any copyrighted content you want, they have the rights to the music and they can do what they want with it.

Making comments about it won't help, if they owned the companies they would be doing the same thing to make more money, I guarantee you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Посмотреть сообщение
Well those people obviously don't understand anything about business and copyright. They are lucky they can even listen to music and watch music videos on ******* for free. Just because it's called "*******" doesn't mean you can just upload any copyrighted content you want, they have the rights to the music and they can do what they want with it.

Making comments about it won't help, if they owned the companies they would be doing the same thing to make more money, I guarantee you.
That's exactly what i think xD...
They are able to listen and watch HQ music not any shit that is uploaded by everyone who's making an account there .
******* is a respectable website,that allows everyone to upload video's.But if the video's are not copyrighted that can't be fair for the author

WMG and Sony are the main things. Vevo uploads too, which isn't that bad.