[Help] Server Closed Connection.

Hey guys, i don't know but for some reason everytime i try to go on my OWN server server closes my connection, it is fine for all other servers.

1. I am not banned ingame i have checked everything.
2. Everything works fine when i go on other servers.
3. In my Logs i see it says -

Код:
[10:35:55] Ish has joined the server (12:**.**.***.**)
[10:35:56] Ish has left the server (12:2)
What does 12:2 mean? because all players have the same reason. and i believe its not only me that can not connect, some other players get same error.

Edit: I was looking at server logs, and everyone who is trying to join server, can't. This is weird, anyone any ideas?

12:2 means that your ID is 12 and the disconnect reason is 2, which means you were kicked (connection terminated by server).

It must be something to do with the scripts you're running, you should look through the code and see why it may be kicking you. It could be any number of reasons, only someone with the script could tell.

I have had my script for over couple weeks now, and everyday when i would play everything would be fine. Only now it started, i have no changed anything in script.

Edit: Problem is solved, if anyone is having a same problem, just restart server. I've realized i didnt restart it in over 2 days so.

Well that's not a normal issue AT ALL. Most people have servers running for weeks and months without restarts and people wouldn't be kicked for no reason like that. It's likely a script issue.