Any solution or help

How to make a system when a player kick/ban a player it will record the kicks/bans. For example

Admin Michael kicked Thomas [REASON: NONE] Total Kicks : 1

Admin Michael kicked Luis [REASON: NONE] Total Kicks : 2

Admin Michael kicked seppy [REASON: NONE] Total Kicks : 3

Something like this

Everytime you /kick somone you can make it increase the value by 1 stored in a .ini file. I can't script it but you can do it with Dimi. Make it when you /kick to first increase the value by 1 and then to read it. Sorry, I'm still a newbie at all this.

no problem kreso932. I have already done that. Not works

You will need to save it with something like dini, y_ini ,SII, whatever and make when you call a command kick/ban something like kicks++, bans++ and then save it.
Not too hard.

well it will show only if a player relog in server

I don't know what you want...like they said, store it in a file using dini or y_ini, and then read it when you want to show it. For example:

pawn Код:
// Kick command increase the amount of kicks
dini_IntSet("ServerStats.ini","TotalKicks",dini_Int("ServerStats.ini","TotalKicks") + 1);

// Show kicks...
format(string,sizeof(string),"%s was kicked by admin %s, Total Kicks: %d",name[playerid],name[id],dini_Int("ServerStats.ini","TotalKicks"));
SendClientMessageToAll(string,COLOR_WHITE);
How else can we help?

You can make a simple stock using fread, io_write..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know what you want...like they said, store it in a file using dini or y_ini, and then read it when you want to show it. For example:

pawn Код:
// Kick command increase the amount of kicks
dini_IntSet("ServerStats.ini","TotalKicks",dini_Int("ServerStats.ini","TotalKicks") + 1);

// Show kicks...
format(string,sizeof(string),"%s was kicked by admin %s, Total Kicks: %d",name[playerid],name[id],dini_Int("ServerStats.ini","TotalKicks"));
SendClientMessageToAll(string,COLOR_WHITE);
How else can we help?
Thankz it helped me alot