Dialog Problem [NEED HELP]

So my problem is that after the tutorial, a dialog should come, but the dialog does not come up. Here is my commands

pawn Код:
else if(tutztime[i] == 170)
                {
                    tutztime[i] = 0;
                    PlayerInfo[i][pTut] = 1;
                    TogglePlayerControllable(i, true);
                    [COLOR="Red"]ShowPlayerDialog(i, 41242, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "What does RP mean?","Real Play\nRiot Play\nRole Play ", "Select", "Cancel");[/COLOR]
                    MedicBill[i] = 0;

}

pawn Код:
if(dialogid == 41242)
        {
            if(response)
            {
                if(listitem == 0) //
                {
                    if(RegistrationStep[playerid] == 2)
                    {
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, " WRONG: You have been kicked in a result.");
                        Kick(playerid);
                        return 1;
                    }
                }
                if(listitem == 1) //
                {
                    if(RegistrationStep[playerid] == 2)
                    {
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, " WRONG: You have been kicked in a result.");
                        Kick(playerid);
                        return 1;
                    }
                }
                if(listitem == 2) //
                {
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, " CORRECT: Moving on the the next question.");
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 41243, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "What does DM mean?","Death Metal\nDeath Match\nDark Match ", "Select", "Cancel");
                    return 1;
                }
            }
            return 1;
        }

if(dialogid == 41243)
        {
            if(response)
            {
                if(listitem == 0) //
                {
                    Kick(playerid);
                    return 1;

}
                if(listitem == 1) //
                {
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, " CORRECT: Play the server.");
                    SetPlayerSpawn(playerid);
                    return 1;

}
                if(listitem == 2) //
                {
                    Kick(playerid);
                    return 1;

}
            }
            return 1;
        }

Your dialogid is too high, set it less than 37000

Edit* or 31000 don't remember

Lol. Not worked though

Edit : Perhaps there is a Dialog Streamer lol

That wouldn't make sence, be sure that it's being called by placing print("test"); under it, if it isn't showing in your log then your problem is elsewhere

problem still precincts

I believe tutztime is not increased correctly, will never reach 170, and dialog won't show up. Correct if wrong.

So unique problem. Well here is the code

pawn Код:
if(tutztime[i] >= 1)
            {
                tutztime[i] += 1;
                if(tutztime[i] == 3)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "||================[ WELCOME ]================||");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| WELCOME TO ROLEPLAY..");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| I will help you and guide you about this server.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| First of all type /rules to see all rules. If you avoid rules you will be banned");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| We have many features in this server. To see some features type /help and /help2.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| We aslo have good admins and helper's who will help you all the time. ");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "||========================================================||");
                    TogglePlayerControllable(i, false);

}
                else if(tutztime[i] == 23)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ UNIQUE FEATURES ____|");
                }
                else if(tutztime[i] == 25)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "||================[ UNIQUE FEATURES ]================||");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| There are many unqiue jobs in this server. To view jobs, you must visit City Hall.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| There are many things in City Hall. Some are like helpdesk, changename, officer test, etc.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| You can aslo fight for zones in this server by taking over /takover spots. But you have to be gang member");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| We aslo have unique /dchat. Faster than ******** chat. There is also new Tag spray system.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| You can also donate us so that we can build more than a great and also a good hoster.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "||========================================================||");

}
                else if(tutztime[i] == 53)
                {
                        SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "||================[ FACTION's ]================||");
                }
                else if(tutztime[i] == 55)
                {

SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| You can become a Faction leader by posting it in forum. We always have staff online.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| You will also have to Pay taxes and electric bill in this server.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| If you don't know where is your job located, then find a /newspaper in Pershing Square");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| If you are a drug or mats dealer then you have to buy /gps at 24/7 and then you can find spot's easily.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| If your car is stolen or lost, use /findcar. If that does not work. /report in LSPD.");

}
                else if(tutztime[i] == 83)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Tutorial: RULES ____|");
                }
                else if(tutztime[i] == 85)
                {

SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| We always want you to roleplay better and be a regular player.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| Don't forget to see the /rules. If you avoid it, you will be kicked, depend's on your punishment.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| If you don't know what to do. Ask question by /n, /pm, /dchat, /ask, /helpme, /lchat");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| If you want to know command's and features use /help and /help2.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, " |**| We all wish you best of luck. Don't forget the rules.");

}
                else if(tutztime[i] == 100)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Tutorial: Respect ____|");
                }
                else if(tutztime[i] == 103)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "First of all I like to start with Admins, respect Admins in any way.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "We are all trying to keep everyony satisfied and trying to help everyone in anyway possible.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Secondly, don't curse / shout / swear at other players, this will end you up muted / banned.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Just treat people with respect, just like you want to be respected.");
                }
                else if(tutztime[i] == 130)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Tutorial: Drive-by ____|");
                }
                else if(tutztime[i] == 133)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "We don't allow Drive-by's on this server, since it's lame and simple to kill.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "And it's deathmatching, which we definately don't allow.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Don't do this if you don't want yourself to get banned.");
                }
                else if(tutztime[i] == 151)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Tutorial: Language & Advertising ____|");
                }
                else if(tutztime[i] == 155)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "We'd like you to use English in any chat.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "If you want to talk with someone in your own Language, use the /w, cellphone, laptop, /dchat or /pm commands");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Advertising server is not allowed aswell, advertising will get you banned OFFICIALY aswell.");
                }
                else if(tutztime[i] == 162)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW, "|____ Tutorial: The End ____|");
                }
                else if(tutztime[i] == 165)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "So that was it, probably obvious but we still want you to remember our /rules.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Don't forget to checkout the /forum. There are many things there like Faction leader request.");
                    SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_YELLOW2, "Greetings from: Roleplay - The Admin Team.");
                }
                else if(tutztime[i] == 170)
                {
                    tutztime[i] = 0;
                    PlayerInfo[i][pTut] = 1;
                    TogglePlayerControllable(i, true);
                    ShowPlayerDialog(i, 41242, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "What does RP mean?","Real Play\nRiot Play\nRole Play ", "Select", "Cancel");
                    MedicBill[i] = 0;

}
            }

All of these messages are sent?

sent to what?

You mean playerid

so no one. Strange bug. Never seen this bug in my entire life