[QUESTION]Add cutom objects.

I try to add its own objects to custom.img and CUSTOM.ide. I'm sure sure I am adding them correctly. I go to play I try to spawn, but pops up a sign '?'. And now arises as a radical question .. or to any new facility will be the desired file. col? Since the addition of a file. col everything is properly inserted and is visible in the game.

P.S
Can I then create CUSTOMCOL.img?

Why would you do that? You are the only one who will be able to see them.

I did the Auto-Launcher, which downloads automatically when connecting to the latest version of SAMP server folder. Then all players see the same thing, so I'm asking how to do it without the *. col file if possible.

You can't force people to download things from your server.

I'm like h-rp.co.

From Polish to English language for you.
Quote:

Our client when you run try to automatically detect your game directory, then download from our server, all current files. Updates will be made periodically, so that we can be confident that the required elements look the same for each player.

Now.. can you tell me about this *.col files?..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm like h-rp.co.

From Polish to English language for you.

Now.. can you tell me about this *.col files?..
Hm okei. No, I can't.

They are data files for collision. Hence, *.collision.

@UP
So.. i know that. But i need *.col files for the all txd, dff what i would to add into Sa-Mp?

Apparently, the custom.ide file serves no use. New custom objects need to be added into samp.ide. You can use the custom.img, though.

GamerX have added objects to the custom.img, and CUSTOM.ide. But.. *.col files they've on the url i think.. buy i'm not sure.