IRC for samp server

HI all.

I have played a server and I noticed that they have an IRC input in to there server.

Like they can ban from IRC and kick ect..

How do I go about getting this for my server?

Thanks, I hope someone can help

Isnt Internet Relay Chat (IRC) just regular chatting inside your server :/ not sure though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan951
Посмотреть сообщение
Isnt Internet Relay Chat (IRC) just regular chatting inside your server :/ not sure though
I dont knO? Lol. I hope someone can help

Im thinking this is just a bot that can detect someone cussing or ssaying a certain something to kick/ban them from your server. Im not sure though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan951
Посмотреть сообщение
Im thinking this is just a bot that can detect someone cussing or ssaying a certain something to kick/ban them from your server. Im not sure though
Well on this server when some gets kick it says:

Playername was kicked by adminname from IRC :S I really want it lmfao!

It is possible to send comands via IRC, Look in the plugins section. Someone made a plugin for it.

IRC is something that is not related with SA-MP at all.

You can use this 'bots' to execute commands from IRC, to your gameserver. But once again IRC has nothing to do with SA-MP.

For more information read this!

You can connect irc to your server. You need just plugin:irc.dll/irc.so, inlcude irc, and filterscript.
You can use irc plugin byincognito. There you got callbacks, etc etc..read more here.

The one irc administration filterscript (with this, you can kick, ban from irc etc etc) is made by PlayerX. You have 54 commands, but need a lots of changes..Read more at readme.txt, how to install etc etc, if you have a little knowing of pawn, you'll get this..
IRC by PlayerX