Audio/Music -|- Is this possible ?

Is it possible to play some music/song outside the car I mean is it possible to hear it at some place.

Tomorrow me & my friend gonna have a party on our server but it will be kinda boring if there's no music Imao.
So is it possible to somehow add a music.

Thanks.

You could use Incognito's Audio Plugin to do that and play the sound in a particular area... Keep in mind all people who wish to hear the music need the "audio plugin client".

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You could use Incognito's Audio Plugin to do that and play the sound in a particular area... Keep in mind all people who wish to hear the music need the "audio plugin client".
So if i would get that Audio Plugin I could play any song ?
Can I import some of mp3 songs ?

I believe .mp3 is a support format so you should be able to play them. You should go find the release thread, you can get all of the details there. One of the really cool things is that you can stream music directly to the server and you can control who hears it! I find the plugin quite useful for role-play and party servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe .mp3 is a support format so you should be able to play them. You should go find the release thread, you can get all of the details there. One of the really cool things is that you can stream music directly to the server and you can control who hears it! I find the plugin quite useful for role-play and party servers.
Ok, thanks for the info.