Weird error help

I keep getting;

C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\MRP.pwn(509) : error 004: function "OnDialogResponse" is not implemented
C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\MiRP.pwn(511) : error 017: undefined symbol "dialogid"
C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\MRP.pwn(513) : error 017: undefined symbol "listitem"
C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\MRP.pwn(522) : error 017: undefined symbol "dialogid"
C:\Users\Mark\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\MRP.pwn(524) : error 017: undefined symbol "listitem"

But I have #include <a_samp> and a_samp.inc in my include file. What's going on?

Your samp.inc isn't the latest, if you dragged an old samp into there, then that is the reason. Here ,take the latest..
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...15816205932882

I downloaded the new a_samp.inc and I'm still getting the errors.

Hmmm.... got teamviewer?
Add my msn 1337guy@live.co.uk

No. I don't plan on using it for this either.

Wait, something just poped in my head.
You're opening it with an older a_samp.inc.. as you have set the pawno from a different folder to open as your default program.
Change it to the one in your new folder.

I'm not exactly sure of what you're telling me to do here, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337connor
Посмотреть сообщение
Your samp.inc isn't the latest, if you dragged an old samp into there, then that is the reason. Here ,take the latest..
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...15816205932882
Why not just let him download the newest scripting package instead of a file that could possibly have viruses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not just let him download the newest scripting package instead of a file that could possibly have viruses?
Eh, his choice to trust it or not.. lmfao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337connor
Посмотреть сообщение
Eh, his choice to trust it or not.. lmfao.
True lol