[SOLVED] sscanf2 is crashing my server

everytime i #include <sscanf2> my GM text changes to "Unknown" could it be the CMD i made or the sscanf2 include??

NVM i figured it out

include only contains the /*native*/

so it can't be that
send us the command

did u add
Код:
plugins sscanf2
to you server.cfg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
If you solved it, would you mind telling us what the issue and solution were? That way people with the same problem in the future can search and find this topic to help.
opened up VortexRoleplay and took the sscanf "stock" and used that. works liek charm

Sounds to me like he was using an improper .dll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentHuntR
Посмотреть сообщение
Sounds to me like he was using an improper .dll
i wasn't even using a plugin. plus my server is linux. and linux is .so, not .dll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledge
Посмотреть сообщение
i wasn't even using a plugin. plus my server is linux. and linux is .so, not .dll.
Sscanf2 IS a plugin

You should upgrade to the new version since it is much faster and has more advantages to it.

Make sure you installed the plugin completely by following the steps in the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение
You should upgrade to the new version since it is much faster and has more advantages to it.

Make sure you installed the plugin completely by following the steps in the thread.
lol, guys, stop posting here. i fixed it.

I'm giving you tips for future. If you don't care about your performance of your scripts, you shouldn't be coding. If something works twice as well and has more benefits, why would you NOT use it? Just silly to me.