Suggestion for TDM GM

Ok guys,i need suggestions.

Since im creating new tdm gm from scratch,i need some suggestions/tips to add it.

Current teams are:

SWAT
CHICKENS
KAMIKAZERS
IMMIGRANTS
MEDICS
FARMERS
RICHS
PILOTS

I've added:

RC Cars,you can enter in rc vehicles.
Registration system.

Suggest here

BUUUUUUUMP

What about carepackage ? (Sharepackage) :P

Your only allowed to bump after 12 or 24 hours i think

Sorry for bump.

Remy,what you mean?

go check on *******.
Carepackage mw2.

LOL I like it but it's a TDM,not COD...

Any others suggestions?

BUMP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL I like it but it's a TDM,not COD...

Any others suggestions?
Guess wat... COD is a TDM, Freeforall sort of game. You could have Carepackages that contain a random set of guns each time someone gets a X killstreak. You can then share this Carepackage with a team mate (If it is with a Team mate then it pops up on the guys screen who got the carepackage You shared your carepackage with [Name] and gained [XP]!

If an enemy captures the Carepackage then it will pop up on the guys screen. The enemy now have your carepackage. You idiot! Or something like that.... This is possible, so why not try add it to your GM seen as it would make it so, so, so, much better.

Another idea.
Different Gamemodes like... TDM, Freeforall, Domination, search and destroy (With a spectate system), custom maps and more.
TDM - 2 teams VS each other.
Freeforall - Every man for himself
Domination - Theres 3 flags that you have to capture, when one team has all 3, it pops up on there teams screen (For everyone on the team that has all the flags) "You are dominating keep it up!".
Search and destroy - There's a bomb, one team is the "Defenders" and the other is "Attackers" The bomb at the start of the round will be at the Attackers Spawn, when someone picks it up, he is the only one that can plant the bomb, when he or a team mate gets killed they spectate the Closest player, and if the Bomb runner (person with the bomb) Gets killed then he will drop the bomb and someone else can pick it up.

More suggestions:
On start up you could have a dialog that "Registers" Then after the guy has registered another dialog pops up with a list of every GM you wish to have, then depending on what GM you click to play, it will open another dialog with every map for that certain GM.

More suggestions:
A radio, for example type... + hello and then it will send to the same team as the guy who writ the radio command, and will say... "[NAME] hello", for tactical missions/ambushes/attacks/bomb defuses/bomb attacks.

P.S: If you made this GM with all this stuff and custom maps then i would play it regularly. This has potential and please make it, it will make you very popular!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
Посмотреть сообщение
BUMP!
bump? what does that mean?