POSSIBLE?

Possible to use dcmd, zcmd and strmp all in one script? I mean, can I use all of them in one in my script. Somce cmds with zcmd, some with dcmd etc. There wont be any errors? Please tell me!

ye possible. becouse i have many dcmd "thanks to tessar" and other crap so i think so "im not sure tho"

because I have some commands with strcmp, some with dcmd. Now I want to add some with zcmd. So if I have all 3, wont become errors? oO

there will be no room for error

Hey guys, doesnt work. The STRCMP Commands arent working. And Message comes,: Server unknown Command

You can combine dcmd+strcmp but not with ZCMD
Why?
Well ZCMD do not call on player command text

ZCMD is a lot faster than both dcmd and strcmp. I suggest you just change them, it'll be worth it in the long run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
You can combine dcmd+strcmp but not with ZCMD
Why?
Well ZCMD do not call on player command text
zcmd supports the public OnPlayerCommandReceived which is exactly the same

just add under #include <zcmd>

pawn Код:
#undef OnPlayerCommandText
#define OnPlayerCommandText OnPlayerCommandReceived
and you could use OnPlayerCommandText like normal since the OnPlayerCommandText define would call zcmd_OnPlayerCommandText which gets never called...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrucixTM
Посмотреть сообщение
ZCMD is a lot faster than both dcmd and strcmp. I suggest you just change them, it'll be worth it in the long run.
Only true if you have more than ~5 commands but zcmd needs a public declaration which adds a little bit to the file size

To the topic: Yes its possible but its easy to convert the commands to zcmd (I suggest that)

include the zcmd..
and replace OnPlayerCommandText With
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandPerformed(playerid, cmdtext[], success)
{
}
and in there it'll be just like OnPlayerCommandText