gta iv break window in car animation?

can anyone find this animation? i can't find it..

I think there is no animation for that.. and think it's hard to script

not hard to script, just need to find a animation similiar to it maybe?

The only animations for in a vehicle are the ones that allow you to look sideways for driveby and getting jacked. There are no GTA IV anims in GTA SA. You can get a mod to replace them, but they are a little bugged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsuckformoney
Посмотреть сообщение
The only animations for in a vehicle are the ones that allow you to look sideways for driveby and getting jacked. There are no GTA IV anims in GTA SA. You can get a mod to replace them, but they are a little bugged.
you forgot opening & closing doors when you get in / out :P

You can try to script it. Just see if the player's vehicle gets its speed down drastically and the health goes down, that means that it crashed, but see if the speed direction was on the front, then down the player's HP a little and teleport him in front of the vehicle and play an animation, there are plenty of them of a player getting throwed.

try to: SetPlayerPos to vehicle coordinates, apply any laying animation, and SetPlayerVelocity. I think it will be the same effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsuckformoney
Посмотреть сообщение
maybe the driveby it looks like, look if u could make the anim so it wil go halfway so it looks like he breaks it with his bag, maybe looks stupid but i think it could work, only prob i can't script it xD.