Gas Transfer System

who can make Gas Transfer System from one car to another for FS ?

I can make it, well I already have it, but I am not going to give it to you, do it yourself or request a script in the request thread, wiki is there to help you, and we're here to help you if you have tried, which if you read the simple 'scripting basics' part, you would know how to by now.

Learn to do it yourself, or request it on the request thread- it's simple coding, very simple, and I don't think you need any help on this, re-read the scripting basics part on the SA-MP Wiki, it's there to help, not to be dismissed!

You will not get anywhere if you just get other peoples scripts / copy and paste them, which seems to be what the community is made of these days, other than a few people that come to mind, because of their great work for the community, which they done themselves.

Reading and editing other peoples code while using the wiki as reference is a good way to learn, providing you limit it to small sections of code. Using large chunks of code as if it were your own is shameful.

In response to the OP's request:
It would be very difficult for anyone to show you how to script what you are asking them to, without access to the full script ( which nobody really wants anyway ) Furthermore, unless you use a special plugin, or run the entire fuel system inside a filterscript, there is no simple way to do this with a filterscript.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael
Посмотреть сообщение
Reading and editing other peoples code while using the wiki as reference is a good way to learn, providing you limit it to small sections of code. Using large chunks of code as if it were your own is shameful.
You took the words out of my mouth. Edit code by all means, great way to learn, don't go near the godfather, the coding is NOT TERRIBLE, it's old, and outdated, thus lacks new features like sscanf and zcmd, it was a good script back in the day. Making your own gamemode off of wiki entries is the best though IMO, but requesting stuff doesn't make you learn.