Client messages and dialogs don't work at all

Hello,

Well title pretty much says all "I hate 0.3c",
Wanna know why? Well none of my SendClientMessage's or Dialog's show!
And wanna know why they dont show? Its because of 0.3c!!!
It wont show any of my SendClientMessage or Dialog's unless i add {RRGGBB} or w/e it is,
And even when i add it, It still dosent work!!! How can i stop it so i dont need the { } all the time,
Its just really annoying,

Firstly, you're an idiot. Why would everyone be loving 0.3c if it broke such a nessasary function like SendClientMessage?

Show us a few lines of your SendClientMessage code. The {colours} is an addon, not a replacement.
You must be doing it wrong.

If somebody hated your work, how would you feel?
Try and put yourself in the SA:MP dev teams place, if you were them and some guy randomly made a post about how much he hates 0.3c because of a small bug, all those hours they have used on this just to make us happy and they even let us server owners test it before release.
Be happy man, maybe try downloading all the includes again and put them in correctly.

Scripting is not for everyone, iTorran. I'd suggest you occupy your time with this very spohisticated game, instead: Tic-tac-toe.

Bro, your doing something wrong. It all works perfectly. You may ask for scripting support instead of sounding stupid saying 0.3c broke your codes. I have about 6 dialogs, all different styles, and plenty of SCMs, all working.

pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, dialogRegister, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Account Management", "Please register", "Register", "Cancel");
Dosent show unless i add { }

pawn Код:
#define colorYellow                         0xFFFF00FF
SendClientMessage(playerid, colorYellow, "Please login within 20 seconds else you will be kicked.");
Dosent show unless i add { }

And where are you placing this? Ex.. OnPlayerConnect

Ive tried it on:

OnPlayerConnect,
OnPlayerStateChange,
OnPlayerCommandText,

etc, Every callback that gets called almost all the time

Tested the code you posted (although i didn't need to) and it works fine on 0.3c it something else your doing wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
Посмотреть сообщение
Tested the code you posted (although i didn't need to) and it works fine on 0.3c it something else your doing wrong.
You are right, it works fine for me too.