Suggestion Head Movements

Hi all and I have a small suggestion for added functionality: DisableHeadMovements(true/false); since there is only a command to it would have been to in the script example in OnGameModeInit. How do you like this idea?

I don't like the idea. There's no need because the command is already built in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FU]Victious
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree with Victious, and why would you like to disable them ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FU]Victious
Посмотреть сообщение
No it happens you will not use this feature, but a lot of RP servers, because they will certainly benefit from moving head animation is not always a good idea.

No good idea. Also, you can disable it for YOURSELF only. If you disable them now with /headmove, it will only stop moving for you and not for the other players.

This should really be added.

I sometimes like to pretend im AFK but i can't, because my damn head is moving, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Посмотреть сообщение
No good idea. Also, you can disable it for YOURSELF only. If you disable them now with /headmove, it will only stop moving for you and not for the other players.
But this feature is very useful for example, you will not use the feature but a lot of other people for sure

P.S:
And terribly surprising to me your reaction to the news. That should be the features even less useful but should be!

Actually this is a pretty good idea, yes i know you can disable it by yourself but if a server wants it to be disabled for all players this would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juuleman
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually this is a pretty good idea, yes i know you can disable it by yourself but if a server wants it to be disabled for all players this would be nice.
Then the only person understands me. There are servers who really want to turn off the head movements, so I assume he is very feature that I found useful. And probably for Kalcor'a is 10 minutes work

The DisableHeadMovements is good idea, for movies in movie servers D: