[Help] Dialogue

So here I made tut and dialogue with questions and now it came to pass tut open a dialog and I click the item again false starts tut and when I want to click exactly what it appears here is nothing in that at the end of tut:
Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(i, 6, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Sta je RP?", "Ubistvo iz osvete.\nUbijanje po serveru bez razloga.\nSimulacija stvarnog zivota.", "Odgovori", " ");
and here it is the answer and what it opens
Код:
    if(dialogid == 6)
	{
		if(response)
		{
   			if(listitem == 0)
			{
                TutTime[playerid] = 1;
			}
   			if(listitem == 1)
			{
                TutTime[playerid] = 1;
			}
   			if(listitem == 3)
			{
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 7, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Sta je DM?", "Ubijanje po serveru bez razloga.\nPucanje sa vozacevog mesta na pesake | Gazenje pesaka vozilom | Ubistvo elisom helica.\nSimulacija stvarnog zivota.", "Odgovori", " ");
			}
		}
		return 1;
	}
Sorry for my bad English

It is hard to understand, but I'm guessing when you click on one of the wrong answers, nothing happens, right?

I'm also guessing, that to fix this, you also need to call some function. So instead of just "TutTime[playerid] = 1;" you need something like:
pawn Код:
TutTime[playerid] = 1;
Tutorial(playerid);

This dosen' work
Код:
   			if(listitem == 3)
			{
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 7, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Sta je DM?", "Ubijanje po serveru bez razloga.\nPucanje sa vozacevog mesta na pesake | Gazenje pesaka vozilom | Ubistvo elisom helica.\nSimulacija stvarnog zivota.", "Odgovori", " ");
			}
		}

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Skrbic
Посмотреть сообщение
This dosen' work
Код:
   			if(listitem == 3)
			{
			}
		}
This line looks OK (except indetion)... If I understand you correctly, and the problem is that this dialog doesn't show up then - sorry, but I don't know how to help you right now.

http://www.xfire.com/video/3b3370/

pawn Код:
if(listitem == 3)
should be 2

pawn Код:
if(listitem == 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXIII
Посмотреть сообщение
This line looks OK (except indetion)... If I understand you correctly, and the problem is that this dialog doesn't show up then - sorry, but I don't know how to help you right now.
Don't expect the indentation to be as perfect here because it always messes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeMan
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
if(listitem == 3)
should be 2

pawn Код:
if(listitem == 2)
Thank You