[FilterScript] Beginners Commands

I've been working on a simple beginners commands script, which has most of the basic commands.

So far it's still a work in progress, though it's nothing major, I believe it could perhaps help the newer scripters, such as myself.

It includes only a few basic commands, such as "/help" "/rules" "/affiliates" "/health" "/kill" "/commands". The script also kind of explains to newer scripters how the format works, and what certain things do, and how to use them.

I know this has been around the block MORE than enough, but I just thought I would put my small amount of effort into it, is all.

This will be continually updated, and hopefully a full - on basic commands list, as I had hoped.

anyway, I hope you enjoy this super small beginners script, enjoy!

Cool i will test soon

I will help you advance your scripts / scripting if you want

This is first release and you are new scripter

Is cool, thank you ^^ Is userful for the new scripters ^^

Thanks, I'll fix if it has some bugs *for sure because it's a beginner thing, and I am a beginner still* But good job

Thank you for your support. As I do agree that I'm using the "old method" of scripting, This is what I'm used too, and I'm not quite sure of what other methods I could use that would be easy to explain using comments.

Although, I will be sure to try out zcmd, ****** as I know you are an amazing scripter, I trust you.

Thanks Lin, I would greatly appreciate it, and anyone who would be willing to offer suggestions or comments. I'm going to start adding more commands now, actually.

Thank you! I'm still working on a better way to explain the commands, lol. Any idea's?