The signatures thread (It'd be nice if this could get stickied)

Well,thread where people show their signatures-new & old.
The other players rate them,etc.
Sorry if there's been a topic about it,I haven't noticed.
I'll start off anyway (the first 3 I made long time ago):

And the one I made 15 minutes ago and I'm currently using (and I like it a lot xD):

Pfffttt, my signature is awesome :P

lol

i liked them ( else the 3rd one lol )

and the last is the best

Quote:

No word games! Word games are counted as spam, don't do it! Your thread will be deleted, and if you continue to post it, you will be banned.

Seriously?

1. Ugly.
2. Ugly.
3. Ugly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
1. Ugly.
2. Ugly.
3. Ugly.
You shouldn't be such a lil cocky bitch. Just cause your better then him in gfx doesn't mean you can come say its all ugly. Ever try being positive? Your not a god of Gfx.

On a more positive note, it looks like you got some of the basic down, you should follow some tutorials to learn different methods and techniques.

Also, work on your text placement. Unless you want to make it the focal, make it smaller and add a part of sig where there is much details/effects. Keep practicing, your latest is pretty good .

-Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonyx3'
Посмотреть сообщение
You shouldn't be such a lil cocky bitch. Just cause your better then him in gfx doesn't mean you can come say its all ugly. Ever try being positive? Your not a god of Gfx.

On a more positive note, it looks like you got some of the basic down, you should follow some tutorials to learn different methods and techniques.

Also, work on your text placement. Unless you want to make it the focal, make it smaller and add a part of sig where there is much details/effects. Keep practicing, your latest is pretty good .

-Anthony
Why should i waste my writing on telling every single guy, adding depth, try using renders, and all that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
Why should i waste my writing on telling every single guy, adding depth, try using renders, and all that?
Tell him what he has done wrong from your point of view.
You're not helping him at all, if that's what you want.

I like your newest one the most, except the 'R' is too pixelated for my personal taste. And the yellow on the far right is all too bright as well. Really throws it off.

The Cybernetic one is alright, but it just doesn't flow for some odd reason. The bottom should have some form of something going on. I cannot put my finger on it, but it's missing something.

Cyberno has no flow at all, sorry to say. Might look a lot better without the text, or a different font.

And the very first one is just too bright near the bottom. Maybe change the contrast/brightness ratio. The text stands out too much, and it's rather large for a signature.

Zh3r0, if you're not going to provide anything beneficial to the thread, piss off. Your graphics aren't that great, to be honest. You're just another arrogant member on SA:MP; leave, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NoV]LaZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Tell him what he has done wrong from your point of view.
You're not helping him at all, if that's what you want.
I'm actually tired of telling same thing over and over, for the past weeks I've somehow changed.
Lazyness and all that.

Now.
  1. Never take a background and edit, and call it yours.
  2. Take your time on making it, tr to feel it!
  3. Use C4Ds, Renders, effects.
  4. Try adding some depth to your creations, make it feel right.
  5. Use decent fonts, try to make them look alright with the design you are creating.
  6. As resources use www.dafont.com www.qbrushes.com www.******.com