How can

I make this work?

Код:
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /makeadmin [playerid/PartOfName] [access flags]");
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "|(0) Remove Admin Status						(8) God of War");
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "|(1) Moderator											(9) Lord of the Sky");
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "|(2) Lesser Admin											(a) Omnipotent");
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "|(3) Omniscient											(b) Privileged Access");
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "|(4) Teleporter											© Gatekeeper");
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "|(5) Genetic Engineer										(d)	King of the Gods");
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "|(6) Technomancer											(e) Lizard Skin");
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "|(7) Chairman of Commerce");
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You may also select several at once (for example: /makeadmin jon_doe 2389d4a). 0 overrules all others.");
That's how I want my Admin System 1-9 and A-E, but you can use it like /makeadmin Lars 9823ab5c

Please take a look at the multiple administration filterscripts already released on these forums. (That or the gamemodes released that contain them). If I had to suggest one, which is basic and provides everything needed, I would go with SeifAdmin.

I just remembered that that thread may have been deleted, so unless you cannot find it from another person on these forums you will need to find another one that fits your needs. Look for a simple one, basic administrator commands and nothing more.

No, I don't want some Filterscript Admin system, I'm interested in making the one above, and I know it's possible, so I will wait for somebody that knows how to do this to post.

I am well aware. I am just going to tell you before hand, no one is going to take the time to create you that whole admin script without some sort of reward, like a payment.

If you do not have a reward to give, look through administration filterscripts, like I previously suggested, and learn how to make it yourself. I highly doubt anyone will do it for free (almost positive).

like grim_ said if you need help then you need an payment/reward.

I script for money and price depends on what it is but anyway, a tip is to use sscanf.
its quite easy with some PAWN knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Peterson
Посмотреть сообщение
I script for money and price depends on what it is but anyway, a tip is to use sscanf.
its quite easy with some PAWN knowledge.
How much would you charge for a system like this?

I'd say, stop listening to these kids they only want to rip you off.

Try to build a system yourself, there has been enough topics on the forums about this kind of systems (i think there is even some released..) and come back with some code, then people will help you for free (wow magic!)