Kwarde presents...

Hey everybody!
I'm busy with making a RolePlay gamemode!
It's called "RolePlay For Life" aka "RP4L".
I'll try to make it a SUPER ROLEPLAY gamemode, not an edit - Just from BLANCO, even not "new.pwn"
It will have "real" prices, so it is hard to get LUXURY houses. It is located in Los Santos and Las Venturas. The gamemode itself will be in Los Santos, but I'll add an "go on vacance" option, so you can go to Las Venturas, where you can try to get money etc
After that, I am gonna make a funny phone system: So you have a provider (three providers: "GTAPhone", "CheapCall" and "CheapSamp".) Every provider has different prices for SMS'ing and calling
But whatever, the gamemode will have MUCH (more) functions, commands etc.. I am gonna try to make the "best" roleplay gamemode ever . And after the idea's I have told here, there will be much "ideas" that already are in gamemodes, like thegodfather and Raven's roleplay GM

Please tell it here if you like the idea's I told here, and if you've got GOOD idea's, you can tell it
Please note that I just begun, so it will take some time, and I am making an gamemode for someone else :P

Kind Regards,
Kevin aka Kwarde

* BUMP *
Like the idea's? And do you have idea's?
Please tell it to me, if you like the idea's, then I know I'm not so stupid as I think I am (I don't know if that's goo English ^^ I am Dutch, not English, I'm not really good in Englis, I guess)
Thanks in advance (for replying)

Your such a novice scripter, making a roleplay will be difficult, Atleast learn the basics to pawno before tackling such a big challenge. Thats just my opinion. and the ideas are great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rebel Son-
Посмотреть сообщение
Your such a novice scripter, making a roleplay will be difficult, Atleast learn the basics to pawno before tackling such a big challenge. Thats just my opinion. and the ideas are great.
Omg I'm not a beginner -.-
Actually, I was at 'round 50% of the gamemode (yes I begun before), but my comp crashed
I can handle it! xD
But whatever, now I'm not that I'm not so stupid as what I look like (Just Kidding of course xD)

good luck, you will need few months and alot patient to complete this..
I'm creating an roleplay gamemode for 2-3 months now and its about 70% complete, anyways if you're beginner i would suggest you to try something easier than roleplay..

Kwarde is more advanced then most people know ^^.

Here's a little tip, don't think in limitations but in possibilities, and like kaisersouse once said to me: 99% of everything is an optical illusion. Things aren't what they are, use that. For example, if you're in a car, you actually aren't. The only thing that's going on is the computer processing pixels that show up in the screen that makes your brain think your character is in a vehicle.

Think about it, good luck.

nice idea kwarde!

pm me voor me MSN,
lijkt me leuk om mee te helpen, ideeen te edenken

Quote:
Originally Posted by legodude
Посмотреть сообщение
nice idea kwarde!

pm me voor me MSN,
lijkt me leuk om mee te helpen, ideeen te edenken
Okay, please talk English. But whatever, I'll script it myself
But you can make idea's if you want, PS my MSN: kwarde@rpdsamp.nl

And everyone else: Like Hiddos said, I'm not a beginner
I'm an "advanced" scripter (a 7,5/10 ~ 8/10)
idk when you're good/pro/advanced etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, please talk English. But whatever, I'll script it myself
But you can make idea's if you want, PS my MSN: kwarde@rpdsamp.nl

And everyone else: Like Hiddos said, I'm not a beginner
I'm an "advanced" scripter (a 7,5/10 ~ 8/10)
idk when you're good/pro/advanced etc...
I think you are pro, when you can create scripts without looking at the wiki (knowing all the syntaxes, you can combine them and create very unique, scripts) That also reffers to the term hacking..-. I am going offtopic lol.

Anyway good luck the ideas are pretty nice, I am at the moment creating a roleplay script myself. And to be honest its not all that hard, you CAN go really advanced but most times there are easy work-arrounds.

Neh, I don't think that to be a 'pro' you must memorise the callbacks and functions, you can maybe know all functions, but you don't know where to use them.

What makes you pro is that you know how to use each thing on the right place, creating new things, trying new methods, etc.