Send 2 Messages?

I am working a little more on my "Clean Script" and I wanted to change some commands around to perform a little faster and more efficiently. I have the following command:

pawn Код:
CMD:set(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerStats[playerid][pAdminLevel] < 3)
        return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_SYSTEM, ACMD_ERROR);
    if(sscanf(params, "uis[15]", id, value, usage))
        return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "SYNTAX: /aset [playerid] [value] [usage]");
    return 1;
}
Is there a way I could send 2 messages when a player has incorrect parameters for sscanf? Sort of like this, but doing it the way I have it above...?

pawn Код:
{
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "SYNTAX: /aset [playerid] [value] [usage]");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Usage List: skin, score, adminlevel, color");
}

Unsure if it will work, but worth a go.

pawn Код:
    return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "SYNTAX: /aset [playerid] [value] [usage]"), SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Usage List: skin, score, adminlevel, color");

Yes Conroy is correct, notice the ',' between the messages.

Код:
	return (SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "SYNTAX: /aset [playerid] [value] [usage]") && SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Usage List: skin, score, adminlevel, color"));
Thi will work.

You pretty much had it right RealCop
pawn Код:
{
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "SYNTAX: /aset [playerid] [value] [usage]");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Usage List: skin, score, adminlevel, color");
    return 1;
}

Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentHuntR
Посмотреть сообщение
You pretty much had it right RealCop
pawn Код:
{
    return 1;
}
Yeah, but when I code like that it makes the whole command look like poop. lol

I do not get what you mean by two messages... a message for every command parameter?

[QUOTE=Miguel;898618]I do not get what you mean by two messages... a message for every command parameter?[/QUOTE

I wanted to send 2 different messages when they perform the command without the full syntax. One message shows them how to do the command and the other shows the usages they can use.