All Good,Best scripters........please check....

hey guys my pawno or pc is not compiling this gm and fs.......but i dont know why.....please guys download it.....
repair it and add commands.....all info is written in what i want to change.txt text file..........please help me guys...
...i cant reair it or add something..........thanks guys i'm very thankfull to you guys........after change it please give
me link for download it......thanks again.......
Download Link Is Updated:-https://sites.******.com/site/harrys...edirects=0&d=1

I'm not a mind reader, so... explain to me how I'm supposed to help you if you didn't include any errors your getting or the name of the GM you are using.

Probably to many fatal errors in the script.
And I do agree with RealCop.

By the way, the amount of dots you use makes you sound childish...

The pawno.exe and pawncc.exe were detected as infected.

C:\Users\User\Downloads\New folder.rar » RAR » pawno\pawncc.exe - Win32/Parite.A virus
C:\Users\User\Downloads\New folder.rar » RAR » pawno\pawno.exe - Win32/Parite.A virus

It might be the problem although I found that
Quote:

"The virus does not damage the file it infects. " http://www.bitdefender.com/VIRUS-100...ite.A-B-C.html
Anyway I can't see anyone who would risk extracting that rar to try to help you as long as it is infected.

Have u downloaded it from www.sa-mp.com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertuspiteri
Посмотреть сообщение
The pawno.exe and pawncc.exe were detected as infected.

C:\Users\User\Downloads\New folder.rar » RAR » pawno\pawncc.exe - Win32/Parite.A virus
C:\Users\User\Downloads\New folder.rar » RAR » pawno\pawno.exe - Win32/Parite.A virus

It might be the problem although I found that Anyway I can't see anyone who would risk extracting that rar to try to help you as long as it is infected.
I'm not sure why that they are listed as "infected", but they are not. I have been using PAWNO for over a year now and nothing has gone wrong with my computer, other then my stupidity... If you were smart, you would search some key words on this forum about PAWNO being a virus and find that 99.9% of the people here say it's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not sure why that they are listed as "infected", but they are not. I have been using PAWNO for over a year now and nothing has gone wrong with my computer, other then my stupidity... If you were smart, you would search some key words on this forum about PAWNO being a virus and find that 99.9% of the people here say it's not.
Yeah, I've been though around 7 different virus programs since I started coding, (1 year ago) and not one of them found anything in the samp servers folder to be a virus or a potential risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FU]Victious
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, I've been though around 7 different virus programs since I started coding, (1 year ago) and not one of them found anything in the samp servers folder to be a virus or a potential risk.
I am a Norton fan for life. I previously was using Norton Internet Security 2010 and now I'm using Norton 360 Pro v4... I don't seem to pickup any viruses...

thanks guys.......but there was not virus when i was compiling before 1 month now i have not antivirus.....bcoz
window was corrupt.....yestrday i have installed window 7 i will install antivirus......but please guys help me repair it my pawno is not working......plz help

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljingoku
Посмотреть сообщение
thanks guys.......but there was not virus when i was compiling before 1 month now i have not antivirus.....bcoz
window was corrupt.....yestrday i have installed window 7 i will install antivirus......but please guys help me repair it my pawno is not working......plz help
Describe how it's 'Not working'?