A samp server wont work

Ok so I have tried reinstalling 5+ times and disabled firewall etc.
The problem is that there is 1 server my friend opened. Apart from me, every one else can connect to it. I saw it being online through the "players online" live refreshing signature and checked it via type fish connection checker. The server IS online and some of my friends have visited it. I cant go on it because it says "Retriving Info from IP"
I have tried adding the ip to my favs using the Run and manually typing the ip. Still does not work.
What should I do now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegalz0r
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok so I have tried reinstalling 5+ times and disabled firewall etc.
The problem is that there is 1 server my friend opened. Apart from me, every one else can connect to it. I saw it being online through the "players online" live refreshing signature and checked it via type fish connection checker. The server IS online and some of my friends have visited it. I cant go on it because it says "Retriving Info from IP"
I have tried adding the ip to my favs using the Run and manually typing the ip. Still does not work.
What should I do now?
Are you using Windows Vista, or Windows 7. If so right click and run as admin and re-add the IP and try that, other than that idk

What is your SA:MP version and what version is yoyr friend's running off?

I am using Windows 7. I ran it as administrator too but no luck. All other servers work. Its just my friends whos is online but wont show up

I am using SAMP 0.3b R3. Still no luck
If this helps, My friend is hosting at kingJ

Little help pleaase?
I have been waiting for3 + months for the server to be open. Now that it is, I cant go on it