and etc

i rlly want one for my gta sa server

Plz make an pwn code

edit:

thx to <wepoz>

pawn Code:
if(!strcmp(cmdtext,"/rules",true))
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x0, "1.Cheating and hacking - Permban");
                SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x0, "2.Red Player Color: Terrorist's");
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x0, "3.Race on %location% only");
            return 1;
}

Look up tutorials, and SendClientMessage or dialogs (SCM is the most basic)

its not so simple to me :I "and where is the tutorials?" and i need a VIDEO one not plain text "i hate to read and i will forgot rlly fast"

Just Made One For You Now:

Code:
	        {
	        return 1
}
This can be converted into any command that shows text..

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Weponz>
View Post
Just Made One For You Now:

Code:
	        {
	        return 1
}
This can be converted into any command that shows text..
Thank you so mutch! "i will make a credit for you!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboy
View Post
Thank you so mutch! "i will make a credit for you!!!"
NP...But dude trust me best thing you could do is download server files from SAMP Downloads and open one of the Gamemodes and see how everything works...It makes WIKI more understandable..

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Weponz>
View Post
NP...But dude trust me best thing you could do is download server files from SAMP Downloads and open one of the Gamemodes and see how everything works...It makes WIKI more understandable..
ok (there is an sa-mp wiki? o_o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboy
View Post
its not so simple to me :I "and where is the tutorials?" and i need a VIDEO one not plain text "i hate to read and i will forgot rlly fast"
Mmmh, No. You forget fast because you tell your brain, that it isnt important information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niixie
View Post
Mmmh, No. You forget fast because you tell your brain, that it isnt important information.
Ouch, it's becuase hes new. We were all once new like that so dont give him a hard time. I'm sure if you look back far enough you'll find some of my siumple ass noob questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
View Post
Ouch, it's becuase hes new. We were all once new like that so dont give him a hard time. I'm sure if you look back far enough you'll find some of my siumple ass noob questions