[HELP] Gamemodes + Converted Objects

-ServerFFS Fail-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noss*
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes i know im a newbie and i probably posted in the wrong section or something,
I'm really confused about two things.When i download a gamemode what do i do with it?
I'm using ServerFFS so do i go to Filemanager -> Gamemodes and paste it to the end of a different gamemode?
When i make a new file and paste the gamemode in + restart my server and go on it it doesnt seem to be there
Also i dont know where to put my mapped+converted files into my script thanks.
gamemodes make the game work,Pick a gamemode,Put the .amx file(theres a .pwn and a .amx files)Put the .amx file in ffs gamemodes,

Ok now goto Configiration,Change details and at very bottom u see gamemodes pick the name of the gamemode in the list.

Now you have set you gamemode and details,Restart the server and it will run the Gamemode with you server details.

Filterscripts are like Admin scripts etc

Now for mapping if you using MTA map editor copy/paste the map code into www.convertffs.com

After its converted copy/paste it under
Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
And compile then re-upload it to serverffs and restart,

Now you have a gamemode of you choice,Named the way you want it with objects.

Have a nice day

PS:make sure if you have alot of objects(like 200+) use a streamer,if u dnt know wat it is ****** "SAMP Streamer" its a "Plugin" put it into that folder in serverffs and make sure its a .so file not a .dll !!!! (SERVERFFS Run On Linux)

You have to create a new, empty file with pawno (delete the stuff in there). There you paste the code of the downloaded gamemode. Then look for 'compile' button or press f5. In the folder you stored the file in, there is a amx now, if everything worked. This is the ready gamemode. Upload it to serverffs or put it into you gamemodes folder/add it to the server.cfg gamemode

I'm really confused now i've been trying for about 4 Hours. Its sounds so sad i can't do a simple thing. ****.
This is what i do. For this example im using Conroy's base server https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=133308&page=6 . I extract the files then i go to gamemodes and i try to upload ServerBase.amx and ServerBase.pwn in my gamemodes folder on ServerFFS Which comes up with "ERROR" so then i click create file and i name both files ServerBase.amx and ServerBase.pwn and i paste the stuff in.Then i save them both and go to configuration change my mode to serverbase and i restart my server and when i go on my server it says Welcome to FowlGaming Test Server and it freezes. HELP.

That is a problem with serverffs, maybe because of too many servers running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotXtreme
Посмотреть сообщение
That is a problem with serverffs, maybe because of too many servers running.
Don't post count...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noss*
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't post count...
Dude all i can think of is you must learn how servers run and how a CFG works..Then you will be able to figer out ServerFFS...Or Sub-Account someone to set it up for you..Or get someone to show you Via Teamviewer...These are most probly you only options..