La Costa Natra
Balla Cross
Rifa Strone

How to make The Commands?

Like:

/makeleader 0(Palyer:ID) 1(Faction ID)[RCON ONLY]

/members 1(Faction ID)

/invite(Leaders)

And when Someone enter LSPD, the Cops got Warning...

1) Speak ENGLISH not your fucked up slang typing me want dis me laike dat how me do dis... And 2) There are plenty of topics out there that have what you want okay? (Sorry for flame but it isn't hard to type without all (dis shit were u probs cannut evan understand dem laike its bullshita okiez?))

Yea? But I Cant Finded 1 , I Found Many But Those are crashed.

The thing is - SA-MP Scripting, or scripting in general, is not some kind of supported application made for everyone who can hit "Any Key" on computer, and in trouble there will be a personal team helping you. You cannot just come here and ask "Hey, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I want to do all this, so tell me what I have to do."

Scripting is a knowledge, a skill. A skill YOU have to learn. If you have no idea how to do what you wish to do.. then maybe you're getting a little ahead of yourself? Face it, you cannot run your server when every time you wish to do something you come here, to SA-MP forums and expect someone to instantly post you a video tutorial with exact written code you need.
Just doesn't work this way.

Learn, think, experiment, and in time you will achive.

There is plenty of guidance in WIKI, or right here in this forum in Scripting Tutorials section. Have fun.