My first CSS Edit ;)

Hey Guys,

I have just made my new ******* account and made my first video, could you give me feedback on it?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJn2WZA_Pl4[/ame]

Another video :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mljmEZjvcRs[/ame]

awesome edits but the first video the circle around the CT you did it to long

otherwise nice job

Indeed. The circle around the CT definatly is too long. The second edit is awesome.

Btw: Did your crosshair become so big, too, the last times? Seems like cl_crosshairscale is not working for me anymore. Do you have the same prob, cuz in the video you still have it above 10,000.

#Edit#: Woaoaaoao, my 666th post =O!

very good

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOnaStick
Посмотреть сообщение
Indeed. The circle around the CT definatly is too long. The second edit is awesome.

Btw: Did your crosshair become so big, too, the last times? Seems like cl_crosshairscale is not working for me anymore. Do you have the same prob, cuz in the video you still have it above 10,000.

#Edit#: Woaoaaoao, my 666th post =O!
Yeah I agree the circling around the CT is too long but I tried to sync it to the music, and the demo I used is an old demo recorded last year, so the updates do not apply to the videos, since the new update, you have to use cl_crosshairsize like on 1.6, I don't understand why they make these silly updates, it was fine the way it was xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilehh
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah I agree the circling around the CT is too long but I tried to sync it to the music, and the demo I used is an old demo recorded last year, so the updates do not apply to the videos, since the new update, you have to use cl_crosshairsize like on 1.6, I don't understand why they make these silly updates, it was fine the way it was xD
Thanks for the answer, i did not find out how to change it before. Now i can play it again, without just don't hitting a bullet. Thanks!

Yeah i also agree with other guys that you made a circle for tooo long but anyway
those 2 videos are really great !

Thanks for all the positive comments It makes me want to continue further into movie making (y)