Snow andreas doesn't want to uninstall

I installed Snow Andreas 3.8 with GAMI (not SAMI) and it didn't quite work so I re-installed GTA: SA. I removed all GTA: SA files, un-installed GAMI and re-installed GTA: SA 10 times but Snow Andreas just doesn't want fucking remove... Can someone help me? Only post if you can help, don't post to get your post count higher (''what sa version you have?'') :\ Please help, It doesn't want to remove after re-installing.

GAMI? Never heard of it. If you don't want it anymore and you can't uninstall, re-install into a different directory. Because if you don't re-install to a different directory; it keeps the GTA3.img in the uninstall process of the game. Hope this helps.

~[MW2]xXxJustinxXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MW2]Jµ§†пс
Посмотреть сообщение
GAMI? Never heard of it. If you don't want it anymore and you can't uninstall, re-install into a different directory. Because if you don't re-install to a different directory; it keeps the GTA3.img in the uninstall process of the game. Hope this helps.

~[MW2]xXxJustinxXx
Ye that will fix the problem because once I had problem like that and I just installed my san andreas
in another folder and everything worked perfect.

Thank you very much guys! I really appreciate the help!