Replay camera

Is there a way how to record what u last done? or happend liek
if u die u can see who killed u and see how u died like in call of duty 4 modern warfare
im not sure :/

No, thats not possible (i dont like to say this, but sadly it is )

The only thing you could do, that is at least a bit like this is, making the killed player spectate the killer for a few seconds before he respawns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
No, thats not possible (i dont like to say this, but sadly it is )

The only thing you could do, that is at least a bit like this is, making the killed player spectate the killer for a few seconds before he respawns.
I think it's possible to make a bot which would represent your last movements and read which and when to play... actually, It could be a good way to do it with a simple delay, so that, NPC script for each player is just repeating the things that had happened, which it reads from file, which the main script writes. And the player for a moment after death gets thrown into the virtual world where all bots are. Only problem here's that without an plugin you couldn't get the files into right positions. So i think you haven't got any way to actually do it. Alternative would be only something after death, like the thing Mauzen says, or you could put camera in position where was player, and make it look at the killer, that would be ok too.

And however Mauzen, i think my post proves it to be possible to make the thing you said to be impossible. Be less sure about your posts. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it's possible to make a bot which would represent your last movements and read which and when to play... actually, It could be a good way to do it with a simple delay, so that, NPC script for each player is just repeating the things that had happened, which it reads from file, which the main script writes. And the player for a moment after death gets thrown into the virtual world where all bots are. Only problem here's that without an plugin you couldn't get the files into right positions. So i think you haven't got any way to actually do it.
yea, i already thought so :P
why dont u put this at suggestion for newer sa-mp versions, it could be a good idea.