In-game key-bind menu?

The file I linked to is NOT a filterscript, but a working program. I simply want to make a filterscript-version.

Hi everyone!
Apologies if I sound like a real n00b, I'm new to PAWN. :P

Alright, so I've tried the desktop SA:MP Keybinder program, and think it's awesome.
So what I'd like to make is an In-game keybinder (through a filterscript) that works EXACTLY the same.
Here's my idea:
Quote:

Command: /bindkeys

Then a menu that looks like this:

It should have the ability to bind the ten numeric keys on a keyboard.

HOW MANY KEYS?

- 1 (1)
- 2 (1,2)
- 3 (1,2,3)
- 4 (1,2,3,4)
- 5 (1,2,3,4,5)
- 6 (1,2,3,4,5,6)
- 7 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7)
- 8 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 )
- 9 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9)
- 10 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0)

BIND | CANCEL

Then when you click a specific one, a series of boxes should appear where you can choose what to bind, in order of 1 to __ depending on which you chose:

BINDER: KEY 1.
This will bind a command to '1.' Default is: "/die"
eg. Then you would put a command, for example "/heal" (without "")
BIND | CANCEL

Would it also be possible to...
  • Set defaults for when you first connect?
  • Save the binded keys to a specific username in a *.ini file?
  • Automatically fill the dialog boxes if there is a command already there and let people confirm those pre-programmed binds?
There's no easier way to put it. <_<
So, any help would be greatly appreciated, and if anyone wants to spend like a weekend or something with me to get this done that would be awesome.

Thanks!

EDIT: - removed to avoid misunderstandings -

Not every key, just the numerical keys that can bind to commands.
The file I linked to is NOT a filterscript, but a working program. I want to make a filescript-version.

Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

Edit: Also, I didn't make the desktop keybinder, nor did I upload it. I found it there already.

If you want to upload scripts better use www.pastebin.com or insert them into your post with [ pawn]tags[/pawn ]

First post here and already I'm being misunderstood.
I repeat for the last time, the file on Mediafire is NOT a filterscript, but a keybinder designed for SA:MP that I found.

I just want to know if it's possible to remake it as a filterscript to be used in-game with dialogs.

Ok, sorry for blaming you, the dl is ok.
Im just a bit careful, there are often bots or spys in uploadeds from new users here.

A filterscript version would only be possible with less keys (2 num keys on foor and 4 in car) because you cant access the others via script, but with these keys it would be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, sorry for blaming you, the dl is ok.
Im just a bit careful, there are often bots or spys in uploadeds from new users here.

A filterscript version would only be possible with less keys (2 num keys on foor and 4 in car) because you cant access the others via script, but with these keys it would be possible.
That's all right, I totally understand. I've had my own experience with bots. <_<

Good to know it would be possible. Know anyone who would be up to the task to help me make it? :P