NPC < Bots vs Actors >

Well, this has been a annoying thing i have thought about a lot, in the pseudo version 0.2.5 there were some bots, they acted somewhat as pedestrians/drivers - just pass them few values they will try to get it done (I had heard that they're taken from 0.1a/b but I wasn't in scripting back then), but these new ones are just.. you know, not interactive with almost anything, it would be like just spawning an object, and cool everyone can see something that doesn't move nor interact, but sorry, it's just that i hate seeing something good removed.

Is there any chance of getting these actors back? (I guess they're actors in script) Instead of these cutscene guys, like even if they're not made just for cutscenes, that doesn't change they only usage to be in something like a cutscene, as i have heard that you can't even apply animations on them(?).

Look in the plugins section, I'm sure you will find exactly what you're looking for.

Yea i found these plugin guys, didn't think that's possible, as there were a lot of guys working on that without any results . But yeah still yet i would want some information about these old bots, like how they worked, cause they were able to deal with obstacles and stuff like that, oh and changing speed, as a normal driving, like they were calculated by GTA itself o_O.

I find the bots from 0.2.5b far better, it's just more usefull and a lot more fun.

They used Roadmaps, which SA has installed in it's core, but the developers don't want to use the SA roadmaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlip
Посмотреть сообщение
They used Roadmaps, which SA has installed in it's core, but the developers don't want to use the SA roadmaps.
Because? ... roadmaps may not sync?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX
Посмотреть сообщение
Because? ... roadmaps may not sync?
If it didn't sync then they would not have used it in the first place.

The entire project of SAMP is to make sure everything is synced.