mysql error

I have mysql errors by updating var's in loops..

Error & Debug log:

[13:37:21] [MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'W' at line 1.
[13:37:21] [MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. Unknown column 'na' in 'where clause'.
[13:37:21] [MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Shadow' = '0' WHERE name = 'Ribber'' at line 1.

[13:37:21] [DEBUG] UPDATE users SET 'Shadow' = '0' WHERE name = 'Ribber'
[13:37:21] [MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''War Chief' = '0' WHERE name = 'Ribber'' at line 1.
[13:37:21] [DEBUG] UPDATE users SET 'War Chief' = '0' WHERE name = 'Ribber'
[13:37:21] [MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Blade Storm' = '1' WHERE name = 'Ribber'' at line 1.
[13:37:21] [DEBUG] UPDATE users SET 'Blade Storm' = '1' WHERE name = 'Ribber'
[13:37:21] [MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Sawblade' = '0' WHERE name = 'Ribber'' at line 1.
[13:37:21] [DEBUG] UPDATE users SET 'Sawblade' = '0' WHERE name = 'Ribber'
[13:37:21] [MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Unstoppable' = '1' WHERE name = 'Ribber'' at line 1.
[13:37:21] [DEBUG] UPDATE users SET 'Unstoppable' = '1' WHERE name = 'Ribber'
[13:37:22] [MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Ice-Cold' = '1' WHERE name = 'Ribber'' at line 1.
[13:37:22] [DEBUG] UPDATE users SET 'Ice-Cold' = '1' WHERE name = 'Ribber'

[13:37:22] [MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Explosive' = '1' WHERE name = 'Ribber'' at line 1.
[13:37:22] [DEBUG] UPDATE users SET 'Explosive' = '1' WHERE name = 'Ribber'
[13:37:22] [MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Silent Assassin' = '0' WHERE name = 'Ribber'' at line 1.
[13:37:22] [DEBUG] UPDATE users SET 'Silent Assassin' = '0' WHERE name = 'Ribber'
[13:37:22] [MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Cold-Blooded' = '0' WHERE name = 'Ribber'' at line 1.
[13:37:22] [DEBUG] UPDATE users SET 'Cold-Blooded' = '0' WHERE name = 'Ribber'
[13:37:22] [MySQL] Error (0): Failed to exeute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Hitman' = '0' WHERE name = 'Ribber'' at line 1.
[13:37:22] [DEBUG] UPDATE users SET 'Hitman' = '0' WHERE name = 'Ribber'
Console input: gmx

CODE:
pawn Код:
for(new title; title < sizeof(Titles); title++)
    {
        format(str, sizeof(str), "UPDATE users SET '%s' = %d WHERE name = '%s'", TitleNames[title], Titles[title][playerid], PlayerName(playerid));
        mysql_query(str); //queries
        printf("[DEBUG] %s",str);
    }
To say is, when I log in the server with the updated stats, it work and it save my variables, so this problem comes only when I'm newly registered..

bump
btw: When i logged in and I changed my title vars via phpmyadmin to 1 it will be loaded, but it still comes these message when i save it. Not when I log in.

may anyone answer?