Making a RP script from scratch...

Hello,

I am making a RP script from scratch. I am doing the scripting myself although as I am in college now I do not have all the time I would like to have to do everything I want to do. For this reason I need a few people to help me out making this script and then eventually running the server.

The two types of people i would like to find is some people who can help out with programming the script and people to help manage the forum and the server in game when it is online (scripters and admins)...

Please PM me if you can help out with any of these things..or add my msn: mowgli2k8@live.com

WE will discuss if you are okay for helping me out while talking on IM or over PMing on forums..

-thanks

P.s.
MySql will be used!

---bump---

Does anyone can help this guy?

if you are good scripter and want new or first community contact him.

I can help you to program Forum!!!
to be a forum scripter

Im playing samp like 1+ year
So only way i can help is with some players
If your script will be cool..realistic
Good lucc tho

Yeah thats what i plan to do really. But I dont want to make a massive script like GF, id rather get a stable base down for the RP (with a few small jobs/factions) and then add things as i go along.

My main goal is to just basicly take what has already been made on other servers, rewrite it, and change it to make it to what i think would be better.

At the moment the only plugin i am using is G-stylez mysql plugin although if anyone knows anything else which i could check out, that would be great to know. (I will be using ZCMD, sscanf anyway though)

--bump--

Good lucc.. if you will finish it..send me pm..i want to try it

Yeah will do,

If anyone wants to get involved, add my msn today because i am working on it all day today (got the day off college) and the weekend is coming up so i will spending the whole weekend on it probably...

I can manage a site/forum, I have quite some experience.