Need help deciding what kind of server I should make

I'm trying to decide weather to make a freeroam based off of GTA 4's freeroam and adding more features to it, such as base jumping areas, racing, etc. However, a few people want me to make a Zombies vs. Humans kind of gamemode.

I need people's opinions on which one would be more popular.

dm server

The freeroam sounds better imo, gives you the option to dm, race, do stunt, and more

Roleplay

Its funner, you never get bored of it unless its a shitty script. Its my style role play, if i want to play team deathmatch i go to call of duty and if i want to go free roaming i go to red dead redemption.

Though with a roleplay, you need alot of suppoters before making a script (You will waste money on hosting) If you don't have any friends that are waiting for it to be made.

Heres my tips:

Have friends get sa-mp, teach them role play and decide what factions for them to run ( You need leaders for factions before hand) Maybe 4-6 People in the beginning is a good start for a lift. Then you do advertisment of your server on this forum and possibly other forums.

Everything, except DM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaW_[VrTx]
Посмотреть сообщение
Everything, except DM.
everything except roleplay :P there are too much of them ^^

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 31 seconds. >: (

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantjuh
Посмотреть сообщение
everything except roleplay :P there are too much of them ^^

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 31 seconds. >: (
Yes, also roleplay sucks. CnR is good. U must shoot down criminals, u can rob stores and so so..

DM/freeroam (no RP hello kitty shit kthx)