Hostile Core Roleplay screenshot and videos. - Page 2

Guns in 24/7?
If im right...I suggest to remove them from "Normal Shop"

Oh wow, This is a really great script.
From what I've seen so far anyways xD
I just noticed, the briefcase, in one of the SS, has -1 slots :P

I'm Chief of Police at this server and I must say... it's awesome. I know right now they are revamping the script and moving to Los Santos; plus rewriting one of the many unique systems. "JonyAvati" here is my Assistant Chief of Police and he does an excellent job.

Still up and running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
I'm Chief of Police at this server and I must say... it's awesome. I know right now they are revamping the script and moving to Los Santos; plus rewriting one of the many unique systems. "JonyAvati" here is my Assistant Chief of Police and he does an excellent job.
I don't quite understand. You're the Chief of Police yet there are no posts in the LSPD section? Isn't this server in San Fierro? I'm so lost here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledge
View Post
I don't quite understand. You're the Chief of Police yet there are no posts in the LSPD section? Isn't this server in San Fierro? I'm so lost here.
It's because the LSPD section is a redirect to the LSPD boards.

The server is empty all the time (atleast in my timezone). I played there for a week, but the playerbase is not really helping. The script is quite unique, very nice script.
Hopefully one day they will recieve more members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskoft
View Post
The server is empty all the time (atleast in my timezone). I played there for a week, but the playerbase is not really helping. The script is quite unique, very nice script.
Hopefully one day they will recieve more members.
That seems to be our biggest issue; no players. Sometimes we get a burst of members on the server, but more than half of them don't know how to role play. A lot of them argue that the script doesn't tell people how to do things- when it does and it's full of tutorials.

When we obtain "good" role players, they just end up leaving because of our low player-base. Hopefully this will change soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
That seems to be our biggest issue; no players. Sometimes we get a burst of members on the server, but more than half of them don't know how to role play. A lot of them argue that the script doesn't tell people how to do things- when it does and it's full of tutorials.

When we obtain "good" role players, they just end up leaving because of our low player-base. Hopefully this will change soon!
I would suggest to create something that I've seen in other servers. For example, random missions (that the Chief of Police, in this example) can start. In that case, if there are no criminals, the police officers still will have fun searching for evidence when there's no players online.

But yes, I guess it's hard to get a stable playerbase nowadays. I would say that if you (the staff) atleast 'idle' some time, you may be able to get players. Consider some 'big' servers are about to close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskoft
View Post
I would suggest to create something that I've seen in other servers. For example, random missions (that the Chief of Police, in this example) can start. In that case, if there are no criminals, the police officers still will have fun searching for evidence when there's no players online.

But yes, I guess it's hard to get a stable playerbase nowadays. I would say that if you (the staff) atleast 'idle' some time, you may be able to get players. Consider some 'big' servers are about to close.
I like the idea about "random missions." I know it could be coded quite well, but I think it would take a lot of time to have a lot of missions. We do have a "/patrol" system where officers can drive around certain areas to get money added to their paycheck for however long they are "patrolling" in the area.

It's a pity that it's empty..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudgens
View Post
It's a pity that it's empty..
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledge
View Post
Exactly.
Me and two others are on it right now, come in-game :d.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudgens
View Post
Me and two others are on it right now, come in-game :d.
Yep, and we are having a pretty good time!