I have problem with JunkBuster.

I have one problem with JunkBuster. Please help me thanks!

Problem with JunkBuster Please fast help me!

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Team\Desktop\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(3248) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint")
C:\Documents and Settings\Team\Desktop\C\C\gamemodes\CS.pwn(769) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
C:\Documents and Settings\Team\Desktop\C\C\gamemodes\CS.pwn(41588) : warning 225: unreachable code
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
p
Line 769: if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 1)
Line 41588: new giveplayerid;

On line 41587 i have added return 0;//only return 0 if you use your on chat system. (Godfather script returns 0, it has it's own chat system)
And when i remove it 41588 error leave.
There is other problem in JunkBuster.inc line 3248
Code:
#define OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint JB_OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint

means you have OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint for error one and playerinfo do you have new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][what ever] ?

line 769 seems like you have not created the variable PlayerInfo, you could have made a typo so check the exact spelling.

line 41588 means that line will never ever be reached, put it above line 41587

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsuckformoney
View Post
means you have OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint for error one and playerinfo do you have new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][what ever] ?
I have new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo];

and

Code:
public OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint(playerid)
{
	return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
View Post
line 769 seems like you have not created the variable PlayerInfo, you could have made a typo so check the exact spelling.

line 41588 means that line will never ever be reached, put it above line 41587
What you man?

Search/ask in the JunkBuster topic.

[This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.] VERY ANNOYING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
View Post
Search/ask in the JunkBuster topic.

[This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.] VERY ANNOYING
Im waiting there 2 days no answer!