What to do if my server was stolen/copied

Well i just got a server given to me after we lost all our players because of this noob that went mad and had a big arguement with the old owner,then he shut the server forum down and we lost all our players because there was a major update on the forum and none of our players seen it. one time the noob came back and said he would make a server that was better than ours and i just found it and it`s an exact copy of ours. Everytime i speak to them IG they kick me and now they have banned me.

If he's the 'old owner' (and shared the same level of authority as you), that pretty much means he has the right to.

If not, and you can provide a sufficient amount of evidence, then the best thing to do is to send an in-depth email to team@sa-mp.com including as much proof as you can, as well as explaining your story a lot better.

i don`t think you understood. The old owner is gone now,this dude is just a player. and idk how i can prove it.

First of all I would be relatively pissed. That someone actually do this is simply pathetic.

If you know where they are hosted(if they are..), I would tell the hosting company that he/they has stolen my script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
Посмотреть сообщение
i don`t think you understood. The old owner is gone now,this dude is just a player. and idk how i can prove it.
I understood fine, you clearly haven't read my post properly at all.

I ned to know a way of getting proof. Would it be enough if i got my hosting company to say when my server was made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
I understood fine, you clearly haven't read my post properly at all.
If you understood fine then why did you talk BS in your post?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If you understood fine then why did you talk BS in your post?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/owner

Read the definition. If he was the owner (possessor/proprietor/whatever you GF SA-MP server owners call yourselves now) at the time, then he had the proper right to do what he did. Why are you still unable to read what I'm trying to say? I hate dealing with retards.

I`ll re-explain. The owner gave me the server. He buggered off. Then a PLAYER came back and said he was gonna make a better server than ours. It`s that player that has made the copy.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I`ll re-explain. The owner gave me the server. He buggered off. Then a PLAYER came back and said he was gonna make a better server than ours. It`s that player that has made the copy.
So it was his script all along, if he gave it to this other server, he was in the right to.

No... shit.... Sherlock!