server help

I have a server running a roleplay gamemode (ravens) it worked fine before but now when I login the game gets stuck and I have to restart my computer every time that happens. What can I do to solve the problem. It has nothin to do with my server hoster it shows server online and running. Appreciate if some could help.

------------------
visit rlrp.co.cc and add us on rlgaming@live.com we are looking for mappers and scripters. Pls pm or email if intrested

anyone....

----------------
visit rlrp.co.cc and add us on rlgaming@live.com we are looking for mappers and scripters. Pls pm or email if intrested

First, try and connect to other servers to check see if it is actually your Server or your GTA installation.

It may be because your using a 0.3 Client while your SAMP Server may be for 0.2..So I would reinstall your client and server, to the newest updates(0.3b). If your problem persists I would recommend reinstalling your San Andreas.

What server version are you using? 0.3a or 0.3b & did you recompile the script to work with 0.3b?

my client is 0.3a and my server is 0.3a. But anyway we changed the gamemode and now its fien.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredoweezy
Посмотреть сообщение
my client is 0.3a and my server is 0.3a. But anyway we changed the gamemode and now its fien.
Okay