Questions again!

1.I still don't know how to make timer save in player file, and continue after relog.
2. Everyone knows what's a "BW"system? It means brutally wounded, and it makes player freeze in place he died for 10 minutes and apply animation of death. So i need to know how to do it, or if ypu can jsut tell me how can i make player after death stay in position he died.
3. I need command /mask <name> that will set the player name to selected one, and that can be cancelled after typing /maskoff.

Sorry for bad english etc.
Ima bit durnk

1. Timer starts under OnGameModeInit calling the function that saves.
2. you'd have to wait till the player has 2.0 HP or so and apply the animations, toggleplayercontrolable 0.
3. That one is difficult. Best to look for a good afk system and rip it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottCFR
Посмотреть сообщение
1. Timer starts under OnGameModeInit calling the function that saves.
2. you'd have to wait till the player has 2.0 HP or so and apply the animations, toggleplayercontrolable 0.
3. That one is difficult. Best to look for a good afk system and rip it out.
I need a example, i didn't understand it
2. So for this i need [1.] to make it save even when player relog.
3. I'll try, but i'm sure i'll fial

I did this BW thing like this and tryed to compile.
Код:
public Bw(playerid)
{
	new Float:health;
    GetPlayerHealth(playerid,health);
    if (health < 2.0)
    {
        PlayerInfo[playerid][pBw] = 1;
        PlayerInfo[playerid][pBwCzas] = 15;
	}
}
But it shows me those errors
Код:
C:\Users\Machlik\Desktop\samp03asvr_R8_win32\gamemodes\WZLSRP.pwn(1114) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
C:\Users\Machlik\Desktop\samp03asvr_R8_win32\gamemodes\WZLSRP.pwn(1115) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
C:\Users\Machlik\Desktop\samp03asvr_R8_win32\gamemodes\WZLSRP.pwn(2292) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "DistanceCameraTargetToLocation")
C:\Users\Machlik\Desktop\samp03asvr_R8_win32\gamemodes\WZLSRP.pwn(4056) : error 017: undefined symbol "pBw"
C:\Users\Machlik\Desktop\samp03asvr_R8_win32\gamemodes\WZLSRP.pwn(12920) : error 017: undefined symbol "pBw"
C:\Users\Machlik\Desktop\samp03asvr_R8_win32\gamemodes\WZLSRP.pwn(13135) : error 017: undefined symbol "pBw"
C:\Users\Machlik\Desktop\samp03asvr_R8_win32\gamemodes\WZLSRP.pwn(13351) : error 017: undefined symbol "pBw"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekol
Посмотреть сообщение
I did this BW thing like this and tryed to compile.
Код:
public Bw(playerid)
{
	new Float:health;
    GetPlayerHealth(playerid,health);
    if (health < 2.0)
    {
        PlayerInfo[playerid][pBw] = 1;
        PlayerInfo[playerid][pBwCzas] = 15;
	}
}
But it shows me those errors
Код:
C:\Users\Machlik\Desktop\samp03asvr_R8_win32\gamemodes\WZLSRP.pwn(1114) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
C:\Users\Machlik\Desktop\samp03asvr_R8_win32\gamemodes\WZLSRP.pwn(1115) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
C:\Users\Machlik\Desktop\samp03asvr_R8_win32\gamemodes\WZLSRP.pwn(2292) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "DistanceCameraTargetToLocation")
C:\Users\Machlik\Desktop\samp03asvr_R8_win32\gamemodes\WZLSRP.pwn(4056) : error 017: undefined symbol "pBw"
C:\Users\Machlik\Desktop\samp03asvr_R8_win32\gamemodes\WZLSRP.pwn(12920) : error 017: undefined symbol "pBw"
C:\Users\Machlik\Desktop\samp03asvr_R8_win32\gamemodes\WZLSRP.pwn(13135) : error 017: undefined symbol "pBw"
C:\Users\Machlik\Desktop\samp03asvr_R8_win32\gamemodes\WZLSRP.pwn(13351) : error 017: undefined symbol "pBw"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.
You need
pawn Код:
enum PLAYERINFO
{
    pBw,
    pBwCzas,
}
new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][PLAYERINFO];
Also, don't use timers to save players. Save them in OnPlayerDisconnect. If the player logs out between the timers the information about him will be lost.

Код:
enum PLAYERINFO
{
    pBw,
    pBwCzas,
}
new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][PLAYERINFO];
I had it.