Gun Fire animation problem

Oke so i downloaded a new graphics for the fire animation when you fire, but my problem is that when you move the gun UP or DOWN or LEFT or RIGHT then the fire animation wont move, Example:

The facing angle of it will stay the same, it's what you get for downloading a mod XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by vital2k
Посмотреть сообщение
The facing angle of it will stay the same, it's what you get for downloading a mod XD
nah i just want to pimp my GTA with some better graphics, im not downloadin cheating mod's or so only graphics mods

Modifications are not supported by SA:MP, but they are usable. If it bugs you that much, I suggest un-modding your GTA3.img, or installing a fresh copy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.Aztec);
Посмотреть сообщение
Modifications are not supported by SA:MP, but they are usable. If it bugs you that much, I suggest un-modding your GTA3.img, or installing a fresh copy.
its not in gta3.img, and i backed up the unmodded files, but i kinda like this fire model and i wish i can fix it somehow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneAMattie
Посмотреть сообщение
its not in gta3.img, and i backed up the unmodded files, but i kinda like this fire model and i wish i can fix it somehow
Unless you contact the original author of the modification, there is no way to fix it.