Script Error.

Alright, I had a perfectly good gamemode, and I must have accidently deleted alot of stuff.
So I had a look at a backup which i made 2 weeks ago and I tried repairing the currently gamemode with what it needed.

So I tried to fix it, but it never fixed it, it brought up new errors.

The Errors are as followed:

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29547) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(2954 : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29549) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29550) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29551) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29552) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29553) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29554) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29555) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29556) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29557) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(2955 : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29559) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29560) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29561) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29562) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29563) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29564) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29565) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29566) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29567) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(2956 : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29569) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29570) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29571) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\MyScripts\RP\gamemodes\RP.p wn(29572) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)

Any Reason this may happen and what could be the easy fix?
The server is not running with MySQL