1920 by 1080

It's about resolution issue - yes.

A while back I got this brand new 23" full HD monitor, working all good with full power in every game - except SA-MP. No gfx problems or crashes, it's just I'd like to use 1920 by 1080 resolution instead of 1680 by 1050 which is the highest resolution I can see when launching a server from server browser.

Past few days been searching a fix for my issue in ****** as well as on these forums. I came across a patch, which supposedly 'fixes' this resolution issue by adding some higher resolutions and yes - it worked no problem, the patch just is not compatible with sa-mp.

I then found out few other fixes. First candidate was multipatch with d3d9.dll - no go, returned a sa-mp client crash right after I got to the point select resolutions (for the record, there was no 1920 by 1080 resolution). Second candidate was an .asi file found from these forums. Was able to choose the correct resolution upon launching a server from server browser, but instantly crashed after loading screen, so a no go for this fix, too.

I'm well aware there are several people who have gotten either some of the fixes above work or found another way, so I'm wondering what's the deal right here.
And for the record, I just recently updated my video card drivers (tried before and after) still no difference though.

Specs:

Video Card: GeForce GTX 260 Sonic 896MB DDR3, 2 x DVI, SLI
Motherboard: P5Q, ATX, s775, IP45, DDR2, GBLan, 8-ch audio
Memory: HyperX 4x2GB, DDR2 1066MHz, CL5
Processor: Core 2 Duo E7400 2.8GHZ
Hard Drive: 1TB Spinpoint F1, 3.5", SATAII/300, 32MB, 7200RPM

SA-MP 0.3b supports all resolutions so just wait till the public RC testing is over.

I have been able to change it to 1920x1080 ever since 0.3b RC1.

Thanks for confirming that dugi and Mike Garber. A friend told me 0.3b could possibly support new resolutions, but he couldn't say for sure. Glad to know I'll be able to play on higher resolutions in every server in the future.

Apologies for double post as well as bump.

Just downloaded the new SA-MP 0.3b, but I still cannot see 1920x1080 resolution option when launching a server from server browser. Could this be related to having multiple monitors (2)? I've heard some people have had issues with resolutions on their main display while using multiple monitors.

EDIT:

I've got it all figured out. ;p
In the main menu, options, display setup, advanced, wonderful.