Help | Invalid/unsupported P-code file format

Hello,
I didnt knew where to put the asking help but i think here it will be good if it isnt needed to be here please, move Thread to the right Place.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need help in the next format code .

Eror:
[10:22:37] Script[gamemodes/MaxRP32.amx]: Run time error 17: "Invalid/unsupported P-code file format"
[10:22:37] Failed to load 'gamemodes/MaxRP32.amx' script.

When i try to Complier the code then it do the next thing :
"Pawn Compiler libarary has stopped working"

What i have to do?
I heared that it seems that i got a old script verision.
But i checked alll the script and noting that can do that bug..
Please help me .
I got streamer (DynamicObjects)
I got includes :
#include <a_samp>
#include <core>
#include <float>
#include <time>
#include <file>
#include <utils>
#include <FairPlay>
#include <streamer>
#include <morphinc>
If you need all code tell me in Pm ill sent it too you.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Please help me !
Thanks max,
Sorry for my bad english.

You're getting the runtime error because the script wasn't compiled properly, so the server can't read it.
The script isn't compiled properly because pawncc seems to be crashing when you try to compile it. This is usually caused by something in your script which the compiler can't handle, most commonly an extra opening ({) or closing (}) brace.

Check your recent modifications to the script, you've done something which the compiler doesn't like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lutionnn
Посмотреть сообщение
You're getting the runtime error because the script wasn't compiled properly, so the server can't read it.
The script isn't compiled properly because pawncc seems to be crashing when you try to compile it. This is usually caused by something in your script which the compiler can't handle, most commonly an extra opening ({) or closing (}) brace.

Check your recent modifications to the script, you've done something which the compiler doesn't like.
Okey thanks ill check it ... and see if there extra opening ({) or closing (}) .

Checked AND EDITED!
:
nope there no extra opening ({) or closing (}).
please more usfull help.

Please Some one can help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Not without your code - if you want public help you need to publically provide information.
Okey , but i dont know what code to give becuse it 50000 lines so i doesnt going to give all code here its alot,
And it just dont responding,
If i would know way then i will fix it and then my script will be complite.
If you need all script to see way, so only in PM only..

Uploaded Video To show the problam, might that will be more helpfull.. (to help me)
Video:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjU3uQvolVQ[/ame]
Please Post any Suggestions.
Sorry For the Problam ~ Problem.

Please Help it very imported to me

Well No one can help me ? :*(((((

Way no one helps me ?

Happened to me when there was too much info on a single line, so check for very long lines and make them shorter if you can.
Also try to start Pawno as Admin if you're getting the 'failed to set data for "" ' message.