cant say anything about this..pls read carefuly

PLS READ CAREFULY.
look i have a game mode that i made myself... i have tested it with my friends .. everything works fine .. BUT .. once a while none of the commands work on some players..they cant even do /kill , they spawn in strange places ..., like where u do the addplayerclass thing . thats where they spawn at the coordiantes of addplayerclass. and only the /kick and /ban and /setskin works on them .. nothing else .. and i am using ladmin .. so whats the problem...and sometimes when they get bugged ,desynced, and they are passangers on vehicles , even if u are driving a car , the car for them wont move .. i dont know whats wrong .. i have checked for every thing i had in mind.. so anyone could help me ?Anyone could solve my problem ?and how to make a comamnd that may sync them, or is the connection that poor ?and btw , their ping stays at 300+ .. may that be the problem ?So pls help me wiht that ..

First at all, if you really need help, post your .pwn, and we might help you out.

well i cant realy tell where the problem is, and the script is way too long .. about 30'000 .. yep .. that long

Anyone ?

use pastebin.com and paste it there... then give the link here and people can view it

Does this happen after you restart the server while players are in the server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotH3Ad
Посмотреть сообщение
Does this happen after you restart the server while players are in the server?
mM look , that mostly happens with registered players ...and after they relog every thing is fine .. and if they spawn they get desynced again ...

It seems like its something to do with your script(s), mind posting your gamemode on pastebin?

it is too long .. and i cant for security reasons ..

Do you use OnPlayerUpdate, if you do post the code.