[Map] Construction Site

I thought about how annoying the construction sites are in real life. It made me think for about 15 minutes before I wanted to create this map. It features one side of the road being blocked and the other side divided into 2 different ways with cones in the middle. It has about 10 vehicles, around 100 objects, and a few detour signs and road blocks.

You can always add this map to your own server as the "Construction Man" spawn. I know RolePlay servers use these kinds of things, so go ahead. Please do not remove the credits on the FS. It is my own creation and I do not want anyone else to take it.

As of now, the map is still WIP (Work In Progress). I will update it soon enough. I want it to look as realistic as possible.

There is a streamed version and a non-streamed version of the map.

Look for my future maps to be added.

Downloads:

Streamed Version:
Pwn: SConstruction.pwn
Amx: SConstruction.amx
Non-Streamed Version:
Pwn:Construction.pwn
Amx:Construction.amx

I like it man, very nice. I love maps where people put their time and detail into it, good luck.

Thanks It still has a lot of work to be done, but I decided to release it now.

Fantastic map! 9/10, great detail, great effort, and use of creativity! The only thing that I don't like is the fact that, I don't know what to do a map on now!

lol. Very nice. Could be great for RP servers.

Nice map, but too much traffic cones, imo. Also, I think those white barriers are non-solid, so you can walk trough.
I'm not sure about that, but you may want to check it.

Other than that it is a great map, and a nice idea. 9/10

ґLink Download FAIL'

Quote:
Originally Posted by l-Vinicius-l
Посмотреть сообщение
ґLink Download FAIL'
Link has been updated.

Thanks! =)

I am working on the final version. It's going to have so much detail but it takes a lot of time...