Got a weird error :S

I recently began working on automatic (random) text messages, but when i compiled, i got an error:

C:\Documents and Settings\Wouter\Bureaublad\SA-MP Scripting\pawno\CamperGM.pwn(174 -- 180) : fatal error 103: insufficient memory

What does it mostly mean and how could i fix it?

How 'bout you post lines 174 till 180

Код:
   new RandomTips[5][250] =
	{
	{"Need Some Cash? Look around town (Los Santos) and search for a Job Sign (Red Flag Marker)",
	{"Do not Randomly Kill others, This is Banable!",
	{"This is a RP (Role Play) Server, So please RolePlay!",
	{"Need A gun to Hunt down Animals, Or Self protection? Their are several Gun Shops marked with a Colt Marker on the map!",
	{"Don't Know What to do? Use /objective!",
	{"Use /help to see a List of Usefull Commands!"
	};
	}
	}

Help Me Please, I cant continue scripting untill this is fixed

Try this :
pawn Код:
new RandomTips[6][126] = {
"Need Some Cash? Look around town (Los Santos) and search for a Job Sign (Red Flag Marker)",
"Do not Randomly Kill others, This is Banable!",
"This is a RP (Role Play) Server, So please RolePlay!",
"Need A gun to Hunt down Animals, Or Self protection? Their are several Gun Shops marked with a Colt Marker on the map!",
"Don't Know What to do? Use /objective!",
"Use /help to see a List of Usefull Commands!"
};

Fixed, thank you!

Oh Shit, now i got more errors...

This Piece of Line:

Код:
public SendTips()
{
    new RandomTips = random(sizeof(RandomTips));
    SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_BLUE, RandomTips[RandomTips]); // Replace the "COLOR" with your defined color.
	return 1;
}
These errors:

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Wouter\Bureaublad\SA-MP Scripting\pawno\CamperGM.pwn(183) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "RandomTips"
C:\Documents and Settings\Wouter\Bureaublad\SA-MP Scripting\pawno\CamperGM.pwn(813) : error 028: invalid subscript (not an array or too many subscripts): "RandomTips"
C:\Documents and Settings\Wouter\Bureaublad\SA-MP Scripting\pawno\CamperGM.pwn(813) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Wouter\Bureaublad\SA-MP Scripting\pawno\CamperGM.pwn(813) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\Wouter\Bureaublad\SA-MP Scripting\pawno\CamperGM.pwn(813) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Wouter\Bureaublad\SA-MP Scripting\pawno\CamperGM.pwn(813) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Also, I got a second Problem...
I made a Checkpoint (Named it)
new CarShop1NavigationCheckpoint;
but now, i need to add it to OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint... How am i going to do that when i already used it? i mean, how can i define this specific checkpoint?

give the checkpoints id like
pawn Код:
new CPS1;
 new CPid = -1; //CPID
pawn Код:
CPS1 == CreateCheckpoint(blabla);
pawn Код:
OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint(blabla)
{
 printf("CPid: %d", CPiD);
 if(CPiD == CPS1) {
 SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_BLUE,"YOU STINK");
 }
 if(CPiD == CPS2) { //first new CPid and CPS2 == ...
 //commands
 }
return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonBlaster50
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh Shit, now i got more errors...

This Piece of Line:

Код:
public SendTips()
{
    new RandomTips = random(sizeof(RandomTips));
    SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_BLUE, RandomTips[RandomTips]); // Replace the "COLOR" with your defined color.
	return 1;
}
These errors:
Now im still stuck with that,

but, is their No better way?