Server Mode Unknown ( I have searched, weird problem though )

Alright guys here is the deal. I have a server which is hosted by serverffs, and I have a home server which is hosted by me. I had a weird problem when I start my server ( the test one ) gamemode appeared to be unknown but it got fixed somehow. Now when I try to update the script of the server which is hosted by serverFFS and I restart the server the gamemode is unknown and it won't fix until i restore an earlier created backup. And I can tell for a fact that the problem isn't in the script because I can run it without any problems whatsoever on my PC. Is it possible that the problem is from the R version of SA-MP, and if the version updates do the includes for pawno update too, because this is the only thing i've thought so far

Contact there support.

There version is 0.3a R8, And its linux so make sure all your plugins are linux version.

I've contacted their support and they replied that they can't help me with server-side problems like that. All they can help me with is the hosting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Посмотреть сообщение
There version is 0.3a R8, And its linux so make sure all your plugins are linux version.
...and also make sure you have the latest versions of your plugins on the server.

Off-Topic: Yeah, ServerFFS's support could be a lot better.

On-Topic: Just make sure you script, plugins and any FS's your attempting to run are compatible with Linux.

As I said the server crashes when I update the script only without touching the plugins at all, forcing me to restore a backup with the same plugins, and than it works however the script version is not the one i want to.

EDIT: This is a quote from serverFFS

Quote:

The servers we host are unmanaged, which means we do not provide support with managing, installing or configuring your server.
We offer a fully featured control panel that allows you to control every aspect of your gameserver.
If you are unable to get it to work, please Reinstall the server at 'Reinstall' and do not change anything - it will work by default.

Should you have any further questions, please use ****** and other resources to find an answer.

What script are you using, or is it a custom make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0v3r
Посмотреть сообщение
As I said the server crashes when I update the script only without touching the plugins at all, forcing me to restore a backup with the same plugins, and than it works however the script version is not the one i want to.
I imagine you're compiling with older includes? Make sure you grab newer includes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
What script are you using, or is it a custom make?
The script is self-made