Does anyone have a plugin for MD5? I have an .inc file but I think it comes with a .dll file which I don't have. If you do it will be most appericated

MD5 is mysql, and you can have is as an include aswell. but when you query, then you can use MD5 in the format to the string theres going to be queryed. Donno if thats what you wanted, but you can get the include, just search

Yeah, I already have the MD5 include but I was wondering if there is a .dll for it? As I'm currently getting a problem:

Код:
Script[gamemodes/wogta.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niixie
Посмотреть сообщение
MD5 is mysql, and you can have is as an include aswell. but when you query, then you can use MD5 in the format to the string theres going to be queryed. Donno if thats what you wanted, but you can get the include, just search
Wow, are you a complete retard?

MD5 is an encryption format, the only relation it has to MySQL is the fact that it's built-in to MySQL, so you can hash strings in queries.

I'm sorry OP, I couldn't really find anything, try execute a search for an MD5 plugin / script.

Thanks for that Calgon but I can't find anything. Ive also tried to find fixes for the problem I have but I can't seem to fix it.