Change Playerid

Hi, when you connect to a server the server assigns you the playerid 0, the next is assigned as 1..., but when a NPC connects to the server the server assigns it the playerid 0. I want that NPC don't have those ids, instead want them to have larger id. Can i do that?

Sorry for my English

No because you don't got a function like: SetPlayerID(playerid, newplayerid);
So no

a stock can make it?

No sorry

Here is an idea. We can connect 30 NPC, for example, and with a timer to five seconds can cause a disconnect, is possible?

you get to old id

I do not understand what you said, my English is not very good.

if playerid 0 is logged in then disconnects the next player that logs in will get playerid 0, that's how samp works. spamming your server with npcs wont work

If you connect some people in game, and then disconnect them, the new people to come in the server will cover up their ID's instead of giving them the new ID.
For example, you connect fifteen people in game, and then disconnect the first ten people, there will be five people left with the ID's from ten to fourteen. Then if you reconnect those people who disconnected earlier, the ID's from zero to nine will be filled up, instead of fifteen to twenty-four.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameltoe
Посмотреть сообщение
if playerid 0 is logged in then disconnects the next player that logs in will get playerid 0, that's how samp works. spamming your server with npcs wont work
That is what i want, that first NPCs disappear 5 seconds later when they connect, the latests NPCs continue connected, and the players who will connected will have the playerid 0, 1...