Deleting shit from GF script

So i was wondering what i need to delete to get "You dont know how to drive yet!" off my script...

I dont want to mess it up so...

And another idea i got that if every player would get drivers license when they register... so tell me how to get that done... Thanks

You could simply create your own script, instead. Too far fetched?

Well im beginner... So i cant make much from clean script...

Ill try to edit now after i have edited some i make my own...

Easiest way to learn to script is by doing your own script if you ask me, A lot who try to learn by just editing a script like godfather don't read it, they just skip it and launch it, plus it's far more harder to edit a thing in a script that you haven't made yourself.

Just my thoughts.

On-Topic: Post the code under:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerStateChange(playerid, newstate, oldstate)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
Посмотреть сообщение
Well im beginner... So i cant make much from clean script...

Ill try to edit now after i have edited some i make my own...
Just search (CNTRL+F) for the exact warning you get, and delete that whole part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverrud
Посмотреть сообщение
Easiest way to learn to script is by doing your own script if you ask me, A lot who try to learn by just editing a script like godfather don't read it, they just skip it and launch it, plus it's far more harder to edit a thing in a script that you haven't made yourself.

Just my thoughts.

On-Topic: Post the code under:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerStateChange(playerid, newstate, oldstate)
I couldn't agree more. I suppose I'll be of some use: Simply, search for the text, and remove the conditional surrounding the text for the item. I can't give you precise advice, as I don't have the script at hand.

Okay i have made one own script and i know how to make skins,cars,objects but now i need to make or get register/login system... I need help with register/login script

((LETS FORGET THE DAMN GF :P))

Search function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay i have made one own script and i know how to make skins,cars,objects but now i need to make or get register/login system... I need help with register/login script

((LETS FORGET THE DAMN GF :P))
Search is your friend.

Yes i got it so i need housing...--------------> SEARCH